This is one of my favourite lunch recipes by Jamie Oliver. To make it a more complete meal I have changed it slightly by adding a few potatoes.
- 1 salmon fillet
- 150g green beans
- 1 egg
- black olives
- precooked new potatoes
- 1 heaped tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- Place the salmon skin side down in a colander over a pan of boiling salted water, covered, to steam for 8 minutes.
- Line up the beans, trim off just the stalk end, then boil in the water under the salmon for 6 minutes, or until just cooked.
- Gentlry lower in the egg to cook for 51/2 minutes, alongside
- Meanwhile, squash the olives and remove the stones, then finely chop the flesh.
- Mix half of the olives through the yoghurt with a splash of red wine vinegar, taste and season to perfection with sea salt and black pepper.
- Remove the salmon to a board, then drain the egg and beans in the colander. Toss the beans in the dressing and place on your plate.
- Refresh the egg under cold water until cool enough to handle, then peel and cut into quarters.
- Flake over the salmon, discarding the skin, arrange the egg on and potatoes. Dot over the remaining chopped olives.
- Finish with 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil and a good pinch of pepper, from a height.
TOP TIP: This is a great meal to prepare in advance and take to work!